Sunday, May 10, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not stick my hand in the peanut butter jar, almost get it stuck and then lick the peanut butter off my fingers, in order to get that last little bit off the bottom. I would never do something like that, especially when I had a brand new jar of peanut butter right next to me.

I did not get so frustrated with my "big boy" pooping in his underwear multiple times in one day, that I made him smell it and then help me clean it out in the toilet only to discover that it really didn't phase him. Seriously? How could that not motivate someone to not poop in their underwear?! Since I certainly wouldn't resort to that, does anyone have any better ideas?

I did not chuckle a little and smile inside after I told/asked/begged my husband (okay really it was his idea) to not make me change any diapers or dirty underwear on Mother's Day, only to watch the boys proceed to torture him by pooping 4 times total in one hour (3 dirty pairs of underwear and 1 dirty diaper). And I would definitely not volunteer to help only after all of that was done. Really, it was not planned, just bad timing.

And finally, I did not spend a good part of my Mother's Day afternoon absorbed in a teen novel about vampires that I'm sure no one has ever heard of while I should have been playing with my children in the back yard. I mean, we were all outside together. That totally counts, right? If I heard a cry or yell, I was right there. No harm done!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Haha, love what you did with the peanut butter - I also love peanut butter. :)

(found you through MckMama)

sue said...

Lucy - your life seems to border on - how shall I say it - insane.
I love it!