Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Kiley!


I can't believe I forgot to post about our sweet daughter's birthday! Kiley turned the big 11 last Monday the 12th! We will actually celebrate her birthday next weekend when she is with us. But I just wanted to wish her very Happy 11th Birthday and say that I can't believe how fast time flies. When I "officially" met Eric in 2000, Kiley was about the age Damon is now! I feel like I blinked and 8 years have passed! I just want to say, "Slow down, girl, you're growing up too fast!" We all love you very much, Kiley!

3 comments:

sue said...

Lucy - Kiley IS growing up!

Thanks for listing my blog on yours.

Courtney and the Boys said...

Hey Lucy! I tried to grab your button, but the html didn't work...any ideas?

Court

The Smileys said...

Hey Court,

It works now. Not sure what I did, but I fixed it! Thanks for you help.