Monday, March 23, 2009

A "Messy" Face-Only a Mother Could Love

Eric started spaghetti nights with the boys when I was late getting home from work a few times. He would put a bowl of spaghetti in front of each boy, take off their shirts and let them go to town. Then he would immediately transfer them to the tub. Now it is our tradition to eat spaghetti with no shirts on. Let me put that another way-Mommy and Daddy are the shirts and the little boys are the skins. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. In fact, all we have to do is say the word spaghetti and the boys start taking off their shirts. Now I'm a little afraid to take them to an Italian restaurant, for multiple reasons. This picture is of a particularly messy spaghetti night. Marshall really got into it and he was so proud.


3 comments:

sue said...

Lucy - I love it. I have a picture of Rebekah in a high chair covered with spaghetti.

Unknown said...

I love the idea of a messy spaghetti night! How fun for the kids.

jel said...

that is just to cute! :)